- Fire damage – Includes electrical and non-electrical fires ranging from kitchen fires, to vandalism, brush and accidental arching or explosion.
- Smoke damage – Usually from a kitchen occurrence or a neighboring fire.
- Water damage – Includes pipe breaks, dishwashers, water heaters and softeners, air conditioners, refrigerators, toilets, baths and showers.
- Vandalism – Includes malicious mischief, breaking and entering, graffiti, copper pipe theft and fire.
- Sudden impact – Includes car collisions with property, fallen trees and hail.
- Earthquake damage.
- Business interruption.
What We Do
Asset Recovery Association, Inc., (ARA), is a network of the most comprehensive claims handling and knowledgeable professionals in the insurance claims and property restoration industry.